The Bua Sa Foundation is formed to dedicated people with a strong commitment towards the fight for equal rights for everybody in the 21st century.
Our efforts aim to provide help to those living in rural areas, who are frequently committed but unfortunately do not posses the appropriate equipment to develop their skills.
This is a social upliftment project dedicated to rural societies.
Responsibilities and Challenges:
- Establishing English an German language centres to provide knowledge to the rural communities for a better understanding and a better future. The initial idea is to start
with a 5 to 7 years program, which will aim to benefit 100.000 children.
- Environmental Awareness
- Hygiene & Sanitation Education
- Helping the handicapped people
- Implanting an appropriate sport infrastrukture by providing sports equipment to develope more sports talented children in rural areas and increase
the number of them to be able to compete on a national and international level.
- Revival and maintenance of traditional culture